Anti-corruption ban was blessing in disguise: Shakib Al Hasan - MundNews

We bring you the latest news from around the world in the quickest time possible

Breaking

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Anti-corruption ban was blessing in disguise: Shakib Al Hasan

Shakib Al Hasan was handed a two-year ban, one year suspended, by the ICC's Anti-Corruption Unit on October 29 last year, for not reporting multiple corrupt approaches by an Indian bookmaker. "...it helped me in many ways and mostly in positive ways. Lot of doors opened for me and I can think about life differently, it's a blessing in disguise. I don't regret this one year," Shakib said.

from Sports News: Latest Cricket News, Live Match Scores & Sports News Headlines, Results & more https://ift.tt/2I5OOlz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages