Voices against racism should be loud: Daren Sammy - MundNews

We bring you the latest news from around the world in the quickest time possible

Breaking

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Voices against racism should be loud: Daren Sammy

Daren Sammy said that he didn't hold any grudges against Ishant Sharma for calling him 'Kalu,' but felt it was important that he put it on record. "I don't hold any grudges. I've spoken to Ishant, I consider him like a brother, just like I did back in 2014. But as a person, if I get to know that there are certain racial slurs being used to describe me or there is a possibility of any such comments, I think it is only wise to confront and clarify," Sammy said.

from Sports News: Latest Cricket News, Live Match Scores & Sports News Headlines, Results & more https://ift.tt/2DFgJGG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages