Arjuna award snub has motivated me to do well: Rupinder Pal Singh - MundNews

We bring you the latest news from around the world in the quickest time possible

Breaking

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Arjuna award snub has motivated me to do well: Rupinder Pal Singh

Rupinder Pal Singh has never showed his emotions outside the hockey turf, but he failed to hide his disappointment after missing out on the Arjuna awards this year. "It was just out of disappointment, but to be honest I am not thinking about the snub anymore. It has only motivated me to do well. I'll put my head down, work hard and channel all my frustration towards improving my craft and help my team," Singh said.

from Sports News: Latest Cricket News, Live Match Scores & Sports News Headlines, Results & more https://ift.tt/2F2SdAg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages